Thursday, February 6, 2014

Countdown to Florida

I'm headed for Jacksonville tomorrow and am so excited about it! Even though we're going down for a client counseling competition, we are also definitely going to the beach . . . and out for a couple nice dinners . . . and shopping. And believe me, I could sure use it after this crazy week of law review deadlines and trial practice and preparing for the competition and no sleep. It's been good, though. I had my friends Jennifer and Carl over for chili Sunday night (the un-Superbowl party, because we skipped watching the game). We had a really great time, and I resolved that I need to host a lot more dinner parties and have people over more often! I spent all day Tuesday going to a seminar on financial topics in family law, and most of the rest of the time in classes, meetings, and practices. It has been one of those weeks where getting up at 6am is "sleeping in." But I got rewarded for getting up super early with the most glorious sunrise on my drive to school this morning, so there's that.

Well, I'm off to an afternoon/ evening of torts II, the gym, writing a contingency fee agreement for my class tonight, advanced litigation drafting, and dress rehearsal for the competition. And then I'm going to go home and curl up in my pajamas with a movie and some chocolate and call it a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?