- The Great Salt Flats in Bolivia--This used to be a huge lake, which dried up leaving only salt behind. During the rainy season, it reflects the sky like a huge mirror.
I especially want to watch the sun rise here and watch the stars come out. This is why:
- The Wadi Rum Desert in Jordan.
- Lapland, Finland: This is where you can watch the Northern Lights from your own personal IGLOO.
And this picture is of a place in Lapland called Santa Claus Village:
- The ice caves in Iceland. I just went to Iceland, and it was my favorite place I have EVER been, and I want to go on my honeymoon there/ retire there/ etc. But check out these amazing caves:
- Zanzibar, which is in Tanzania:
- Chefchaouen, a city in Morocco where all the buildings are painted blue:
- The "swing at the end of the world" in Ecuador. I want to get on the swing too! No safety harnesses or anything though:
- There's this beach in the Maldives covered with bioluminescent phytoplankton that look like stars:
- And the black sand beaches in Iceland:
- Of course Santorini. I've been to Greece, but I've never been here:
- Machu Picchu in Peru:
- Atlantic Ocean Road in Norway:
- And of course, Antarctica. And I want to go scuba diving in Antarctica, too:
I don't just have a travel bucket list, I have a "photo bucket list" and I want to take photos at each of the above locations myself some day! Coming soon this week, Travel Bucket List Part 2: United States Edition. Until then, I hope I have helped some of you add to your own list!