Friday, July 8, 2016

The Last Two Months in Pictures

I've not posted nearly as many pictures on this blog as I would like, so without further ado, here are quite a few from the last while:

This is the "travel wall" I put together in my living room and I LOVE it. It really emphasizes a lot of the places that are meaningful to me and/or my favorite places in the world: Lexington, Virginia; Atlanta, Georgia; Venice; Paris; Iceland; Rome. 


Atlanta skyline:



Best Mexican food (and cocktails!) at Minero at Ponce City Market:


My first time trying avocado toast (and the book was really great, by the way):


Splash of colors on the Atlanta Beltline trail! It's totally fair to run on this trail just for the beautiful murals:


Beach beach beach:







Also: first time trying an acai bowl. It did not disappoint.




My friend and I made it to the top of Stone Mountain (not us in the picture though)!


My sweet friend sent me these beautiful flowers to celebrate my new job:


More wall murals:


Just about the best cheeseburger I've ever had, from Fred's Meat & Bread at Krog Street Market. 


This is a random mural on the side of a Kroger:


Love those sunsets!


New favorite coffee shop, new favorite book:


I finally hiked Mt. Yonah and it was BEAUTIFUL:




More to come, eventually!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?