Friday, December 28, 2012

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I know I have not been keeping up with this blog . . . but like most people, I've been way too busy hanging out with family, doing Christmas shopping, eating holiday meals, etc., etc. I hope you all have had a wonderful time with your loved ones celebrating the birth of our Savior! While it truly is one of the best times of the year, I hope we keep the joy of Christ's birth near and dear to our hearts all year long.

I am now getting ready to go on vacation for a few days with my sister to Richmond and DC to celebrate the New Year, so more than likely, my next post will be in 2013. When I first started this blog (one of my 2012 goals), I thought it would probably be a little experiment that would fizzle out after a couple months, so I'm glad I've managed to keep posting throughout the year (albeit with some LONG breaks between updates). But I am so excited about this new year. All the promise it holds, all the excitement, all the new experiences to be had and new lessons to learn, and I can't wait to share some of it with you all here.

So without further ado: I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, Happy New Year, and I will see you in 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?