Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving Break > Final Exams.

I hope you all have had a wonderful holiday and time to spend with family and friends! November could be a pretty dreary month if it weren't for Thanksgiving and the reminder to be grateful for every blessing we have. I've had a great time being with my family in North Carolina over the last few days, eating lots of turkey, watching endless Lifetime Christmas movies with Mom, doing some shopping, laughing, and counting our blessings.

During the first part of the week I was mostly trying to get schoolwork done, but the two big papers I've been working on all semester are finally finished, so I'm excited about that. Now, I'm trying to get back into work mode because I'm driving back to school tomorrow and my first final is on December 3rd. It's going to be a very busy next few weeks, full of studying and coffee and energy bars and short on sleep, but Christmas break is fast approaching, so I definitely have that to look forward to!

 
Psalm 107:1: Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?