Sunday, December 1, 2013

Happy December!

This is my absolute favorite month of the year. Cold weather, snow, everything related to Christmas, hot cocoa, gifts, holiday parties, lots of red, Christmas music (that I don't have to feel weird about listening to, unlike when I'm whipping out the Hillsongs Christmas CD in the middle of August). In December, everyone just seems more generous, loving, and kind. People give to charity more this month than at any other time of the year, and so many people go to great lengths to get the perfect gift for their loved ones.

So, I am looking forward to the new month. I know I have been MIA from the blog for the past several weeks and can only anticipate that trend to continue, with three finals and a paper due in three days next week. (I'm getting stressed just thinking about it.) But in other news, I finished my character and fitness application for the bar exam!! I submitted my seven-year driving records and my birth certificate and got fingerprinted and answered tons of questions about every place I've lived for the last five years and every job I've had since age 18 and references and student loans and mental health treatment and credit cards and criminal records (none of that, thankfully) and traffic tickets (also none of those) and personal/ family information and contact information and educational information and so much more. Now that the bar knows everything about me . . . hopefully they will find me fit and with the requisite character to sit for the bar exam.

And so begins the whirlwind of the next two weeks. I literally don't know how I'm going to get everything done, but I feel confident that I'll find a way to figure it out. And at the other end of the finals marathon is my absolute favorite holiday. Wish me luck and I'll keep you posted . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?