Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Help Me Cross Off a Bucket List Item . . .

. . . by helping my blog reach 10,000 page views this month! I only have 1,000 to go. If what I write resonates with you or encourages you, please share it with your friends and family. I am very careful about who I share it with myself because, for job search reasons, I want to remain anonymous as I write, but if anybody else wants to share it, that's great!

Also, please feel free to email me at the address listed on the right side of this page: comments, critique, etc. If you want to do a guest post or have me do a guest post for you, please email me and let me know.

New to my blog? Never been on my blog at all until this moment?

You might like some of these posts:

Reflections on Grace

Is the Gospel Offensive?

I'm Tired of Hearing that True Love Waits

Validation Addiction

The Great Chick-Fil-A Boycott

Just One Touch

You can also find some of my thoughts on social justice and the necessity of compassion for Christians, the biggest myths about relationships, social media, the role of desire in the Christian life, unorthodox but effective prayer, and politics and faith, as well as my mission statement for life and a piece on my favorite Bible verse of all time.

Thank you to all of my readers! You are what makes writing worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?