This is what I wrote.
My mission and purpose in life is to:
- Bring deep joy, heartfelt laughter, and genuine smiles to as many people as I can as often as I can;
- Serve and bless the poor, the hurting, the hungry, the orphan, the sick, and all the less fortunate with extravagant compassion in the beautiful name of Jesus, and in so doing to turn my own brokenness into another’s healing as I minister to others as Christ has ministered to me;
- Radically and continually point people to Christ and the abundant life He offers them through my actions, attitudes, spoken words, and writing;
- Use my spiritual and personal gifts to the maximum and strive for exemplary excellence in everything I find to do;
- Experience ALL of the life I am blessed to live with joy and passion, taking risks, pursuing new opportunities, and ultimately valuing and enjoying each moment as if it were made of solid gold.