Saturday, July 21, 2012

Gratitude

Today, I am thankful for a wonderful phone call with a long-lost college friend who I have not talked to in far too long.

I am thankful for cloudy, lazy Saturdays and being able to spend half the day in my pajamas, guilt-free.

I'm grateful for a stack of library books and finally having the time to curl up and read them.

Thankful for honey-lime chicken enchiladas and homemade guacamole.

For time to journal, think, pray, and reflect.

For having some clarity about my future and what I want to pursue in the upcoming months.

For time to rest and be renewed.

Deuteronomy 33:12: Let the beloved of the Lord rest secure in Him,
for He shields him all day long,
and the one the Lord loves rests between His shoulders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?