Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Holiday Pictures

Just in case you all were wondering what I've been up to over the past few weeks . . . here are some Christmas vacation pictures! (Many of them taken by my sister. She assured me that she was not overly concerned about her intellectual property rights to these photos!)

 
 
Our family's Christmas tree
 
 


 
 
 
Christmas dinner: stuffed pork loin, rosemary grape focaccia bread, chocolate almond butter tart
 
 
 
my sister and me wearing our matching snowflake pajama pants, enjoying one of several Christmas movies we watch every single year
 
 
 
 
 
my 5 (and a half) year high school reunion! SO good to catch up with old friends!
 
 
 
impromptu end-of-year trip to DC
 
 
 
cupcakes at The Sweet Lobby, a fantastic DC bakery
 
 
 
delicious brunch in Richmond
 
 
 
getting ready to ring in the New Year!
 
 
 
 
this funny list was what my sister's neighbors "wanted to leave behind in 2012!" haha!


 
Cheers to 2013!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?