And also, I've been meaning to post a list like this on here for awhile, but this is a list of some of my favorite blogs that you should check out:
- Cal Newport's blog, Study Hacks. It has tons of ideas, not just for improving your life as a student, but also about productivity and success in general.
- Scott Young's blog. He decided to teach himself everything necessary to get a computer science degree from MIT--in one year. And he blogged about the whole experience. He also has a lot of great ideas about learning, etc.
- Celebrate (especially check out the great post about giving from a few days ago)
- Check out this really inspirational post from a fellow law student, who I actually went to college with.
- Mark Batterson's blog. Great devotional-type blog from a wonderful writer and pastor.
- Debra Fileta's blog. Just discovered this one a few days ago, but it has wonderful insights, devotionals, and thoughts on Christian living, all written by a Christian counselor.
- Steven Furtick's blog. Great devotional/ motivational thoughts from a pastor.