Here's some of my goals for the rest of the summer:
- Blog really consistently (and maybe attract some new readers, too!)
- Brush up on Spanish so I can officially say I am "fluent"
- Read a bunch of books on my list of "things I want to read when I finally have time"
- Start working on reading the New Testament in Greek (this is actually why I wanted to study Greek in college, but I have yet to actually tackle this project--no better time than now to start, even though I probably won't finish till the end of this year)
- Get in better shape/ be more consistent with exercise
- Try to make 10 recipes I've never made before to expand my cooking repertoire--started this one this week when I made Paula Deen's sweet corn casserole and bacon-wrapped goat cheese stuffed dates. SO delicious!