Saturday, March 16, 2013

I Want to Go to the Beach.

So I woke up this morning with a huge beach craving/ a craving for all things spring break-related! Like this beach:
 

 
 
You can't see it too well, but my friends and I had written "Spring Break '09" in the sand. Ah, the memories. Our law school break is the week after next, but I don't think any beach trip is in the cards this year because our Moot Court team will be here practicing for most of the week (since our competition is the week after that). But maybe we can take a day trip to Tybee Island or somewhere fun. In the meantime, I guess I'll just need to listen to my best spring break playlist and power through the rest of the work that I need to finish up in the next couple weeks. The end of the semester crunch time is already upon us, even though exams don't actually start till the end of April. But with only 4 and a half actual weeks of classes left and the fact that it takes about 6 weeks to prepare for a batch of law exams . . . well, you do the math, since that's not my strong suit!
 

So, getting ready to go do some outlining for wills, trusts, and estates, find a gift for my friend Bethany's baby shower, hone my Moot Court arguments, work on domestic relations, and prepare for some meetings next week. Tonight I'm going with some people to this festival with hot air balloon rides, live music, and other entertainment, so that will have to be my motivation to be very productive today. Have a wonderful Saturday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?