- Spaghetti Squash Pad Thai with Chicken
- Lemon-butter salmon with mashed sweet potatoes, brown rice, and broccoli (this one's really easy: wrap fresh salmon up in tinfoil with lemon juice, some butter, and salt and pepper to taste, and cook at 350 for 20-25 minutes. This is so healthy and so easy to make, it's on my rotation almost every week).
- the filling for some chicken wraps: shredded chicken, kale, onions, dried cranberries, and feta, wrapped in a whole-wheat tortilla and dipped in salsa
- some roasted corn and homemade guacamole to put into burritos
- Brie cheese was on special today, so I'm making some single-serving desserts of brie with honey and brown sugar wrapped up in phyllo dough. So good!
Here's how my pad thai turned out: