Sunday, March 3, 2013

Weekend Bargains

 
It's been a pretty productive weekend: lots of much-needed cleaning, scrubbing, scouring, and organizing in the apartment, going to thrift stores, watching a movie or two, church, and getting ready for the week ahead. I probably should have studied and worked on outlines this weekend, but you can only get so much done at once!
 
I love getting a good bargain, and I found several this weekend: a glass Black and Decker blender at Kmart for $19.99 (I've been needing one of these so I can make fruit smoothies and soups), gas for $3.42/ gallon (thank you, Kroger rewards card), and these beautiful flowers for just $4.99:
 

 
 

These were my present to myself, and they look so good in my now spotless kitchen! Getting ready to go enjoy some hibachi chicken and a heart-to-heart with Catherine now. Life is good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?